rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

People hating on rollin solo

People hating on rollin solo

Quote: (10-18-2014 12:40 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

It's easy to retreat and put out a nervous or guilty vibe. Don't sweat it. Act like you own the place and you know everyone there. Just have a good time.

I know man. I'm way more active when solo. I approach everybody, even just go up to guys to try and get insta wingman. Some are receptive, but many are too scared to try approach some girls.

I talk to staff too, usually bouncers. I do sometimes have a tendency to distract them from their job which annoys them, need to fix that. However because of this I "befriended" a bouncer who is a a top powerlifter and even went to see him train. Talking to this guy makes me look cool, he's the biggest guy in the club.

I include myself in people's groups for a while then move on. Makes it look like I know everyone.

However for my next solo night I'm gonna hit up a different club, this one is just getting crap. I wanna move beyond my comfort zone.

Messages In This Thread