rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

People hating on rollin solo

People hating on rollin solo

I was pissed off yesterday and just decided to up and head out solo. Have my mother calling me a weirdo, my brother says the same thing on the phone.

Arrive at the club, bouncers ask if I'm alone. I just say I'm meeting some friends plus I know one of the bouncers so no trouble. Throughout the night about 2-3 more folk ask who I'm here with and I just deflect it to a different topic. Maybe people just noticed because the place wasn't busy. No big deal.

Everyone who knows I went solo thinks it's weird. I think my country has some cultural issue, and think people who do shit alone are weird. I don't care, I like it.

This is my second time doing this and so far no bangs. I can makeout will girls no problem, but trying to get them home is the issue. I think the fact that I'm without a good wing makes this part harder, or maybe I just need more experience.

Anyway, my main point here is that there are haters out there who don't want you to do well, and will hate on you because they're too scared to just go to a club alone. Fuck it I'm still gonna do it!

And do you guys think I should just tell people I'm solo or just deflect it?

Messages In This Thread