rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm Going To Help Girls Lose Weight For You But Need Your Help

I'm Going To Help Girls Lose Weight For You But Need Your Help

Hey lads

I have been following ROK and the Roosh Forums and website (and other manosphere sites) for quite a few years now, and one major complaint I see all the time is the decline of Western Women, especially in terms of weight and taking care of themselves.

I have also seen this myself personally, having lived in the UK for the last year.

I wanted to jump on the moaning and groaning bandwagon like many others, but have refused to play the victim and instead decided to do something about it.

I am now working on a product/course and YouTube channel to help Western Women Age 18 - 30 lose that extra flab and get back into decent shape before it's too late.

Ambitious, I know. Especially considering that women in general don't seem to be into the whole self improvement thing as much as men. Maybe I will learn a hard lesson from this, but I'm going to do it nonetheless. It's certainly better than moaning and has the potential for making income and doing good for the rest of us lads out there.

I have tried this on a girl friend and got her down from 10 stone 10 pounds to 8 stone 13 pounds. A UK dress size drop from 14 to 10. (This was in 3 months)

So here are my concerns (other than the self-improvement one I already mentioned) and questions that I'd like your input on:

* What can I do to prepare myself against the hate from anti-fat shamers? Not that I'm going to directly fat shame, but I'm not going to sugar coat things either (especially because sugar isn't part of the program hehe).

* What can I do to prepare myself against social justice warriors? Being a man telling girls to lose weight is a tricky position to be in and may require a bit of political sidestepping.

I have also considered the not giving a fuck approach and doing everything my own way and only working with those serious and interested in the program and not the type to get butt hurt and sensitive over trivial or politically incorrect language or methods, but I would ultimately prefer not to alienate a large segment of the market, which at the end of the day, is money.

So any thoughts would be appreciated. What else should I be on the lookout for that might be a threat to the business?

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread