rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What shoe brands last longer?

What shoe brands last longer?

As a lad, I never cared about anything other than color and didnt pay attention to what brand was what. Now that I have more awareness of the world, and some experience buying my own shoes, I have realized that some shoes are garbage. I work at a retail store and the shoes we sell pretty much all are crap. I bought these boots that lasted almost two years, but sometime in there the pleather started peeling, the laces busted up, and a week or two ago I discovered the heel is detaching. And of course the ever-present heel holes that indicate its time for a new pair.

I went to look at Macys, J C Penney, Champs, and Famous Footwear. Interesting options, better than where I work, but also at least twice as expensive. I looked at Nikes, Reeboks, and Dr Scholls, but wasnt sure if the price increase carried over proportionally in durability, so I didnt buy any.

I am looking for a pair of work boots (do not need steel toe) and regular boots, having found that boots look better and carry more authority. Additionally, a girl once said she liked my boots vs no one ever saying they liked my shoes.

So what are good quality brands? And are they worth it? My price range probably maxes out at $50. After that, I feel that it would be ridiculous, unless you can strongly recommend that $60-80 is better or something. The guy at Macys suggested some shoes that were $80 and up and I found that unnecessary.

Messages In This Thread