rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The strange things that turn you off

The strange things that turn you off

Morning All,

so this came to me last night when I met up with a girl for drinks. now to her credit she dressed really well and was keen. The first thing I noticed though was her legs....now I happen to appreciate it when women have good legs, and heels are just a cherry on the top if their legs are great already.

This one showed up in heels and a skirt, which when I got her number she was wearing jeans so I couldn't tell. bottom line is her calves don't seem to have that slight taper from the knee to the ankle....it was just straight up and down (without being fatty cankles or whatnot). instantly I got a soft-on and left.

Does anyone else have those specific things about a woman (can be anything but since you notice what she looks like first im guessing it will be something physical) that once you see it you are either doing a mental fist-pump or mutter "fuuuuuck" under your breath??

Now for comparison I did a quick search and saw two polar opposites for comparison:

Kendall Jenner - nice legs:
[Image: attachment.jpg22228]   

the other is an extreme (you'd see that shit from a mile away) but still highlights the FUCK THAT moment im talking about
[Image: attachment.jpg22229]   

Messages In This Thread