rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mid-set/sexual anxiety

Mid-set/sexual anxiety

There's been many thread here on approach anxiety but I'm surprised I couldn't find anything concerning anxiety that happens during a set.

I've experienced a fair bit of tenseness at times while in the middle of a set. It manifests usually in feeling something clench inside and my body temperature rising. Occasionally my voice turns out a bit more forced.

I know that at least, the last couple of times I've escalated physically enough, the girl was able to pick up on that -- the first make out close and during sex. Suffice to say, it's safe to presume one can notice that earlier on too.

Here's the thing: it doesn't always happen, and when it does, it's usually arbitrary -- I've compared them against my other approaches and they haven't necessarily been proportionate to my level of interest, how are I've escalated, etc.
Further, I don't necessarily feel nervous or edgy per se, though it mightn't stop me from feeling that physical grip in lieu of that.

To give a bit more background, I was treated for various anxiety issues when I was much younger. I've faced much more stressful situations with a cool head and normally do, and have taken step including yoga and meditation to overcome that.

Has anyone ever faced and overcome this issue?

Messages In This Thread