rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Formula for sexting

Formula for sexting

Players, I wonder if you can come up with some new formulas using the same principles that I have used.

My first statement gets her to qualify herself to me. The second one conveys sexual intent but at the same time acts as a false disqualifier and builds intrigue to get her hamster spinning. Third one is CF cheekiness.

Note how I immediately follow-up a CF or escalatory statement with a logical question. This proactively preempts any reactive resistance on her part, by immediately disengaging her from the sexual/emotional spike of such statement, and leads her to qualify for the next challenge (wait, you're not like 13... / gotta be wearin the right clothes...).

By then she knows what's up and it's time to escalate, escalate, escalate.

I can't wait to test this on Tinder but their SMS verification is an utter failure and I can't get past the damn thing despite trying LM McCoy's workaround.

Messages In This Thread