rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maintaining frame and when to relent

Maintaining frame and when to relent

Quote: (11-08-2014 01:52 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

The key here isn't so much maintaining frame as much as it's about leading the interaction.

Be a higher value than her. Full Stop.
Instead of asking her to meet up when she's free in stead do this...
Me: What's your week look like?
Her: I'm super busy, blah blah
Me: that's too bad, all work and no play will make you a crazy cat lady
Her: Haha! Blah blah
Me: I've got a bunch of stuff going on this week. You're welcome to tag along.
Her: What do you have going on?
Me: It depends on what day you're asking about.
Her: I have some time on wednesday.
Me: Oh i'm seeing xyz. Wear heels and a skirt. I'll pick you up at 9pm.

Done.

The rest should only be about where she lives.

A high value man doesn't bargain with low quality girls. Full Stop.

The #2 girl was a huge red flag for me. I don't associate with trash women. They have nothing to offer not even a warm hole because you know it's been ran through a lot.

The #3 girl you can salvage but i wouldn't bother. She's not worth all the emotional coddling you'd have to do.

that dialogue was a pretty close copy of how the interaction started with Girl #1 I didn't pull the "ok we tried it your way last time now we do it mine" until after she kept dodging (for want of a better word that says "she wanted to keep it all on her terms and have a guy waiting")

Girl #2 it was the fact that it was going to be an easy lay (because she was trashy) but after the "I'm so hardcore" line it went from a half-hearted chase of a sure thing to a "fuck this" moment which however left me wondering if I played it right or made a mistake

Girl #3 as an update I did end up calling her; this one really struck home for me. Long story short before I discovered ROK a lot of what is being said I already "knew" on some inherent level, like I knew flaking was BS and in a sense knew that it was not something to really tolerate - that being said I could never pin it down to more than just a gut feeling, and then lo and behold I find ROK article "women have no sense of justice" and it finally put into words something (among many) that has been bugging me about the whole aspect of dating culture that I could never define more than just a gut feeling or vibe.

anyway point of the story was she was pulling shit tests like before, and the reason I made mention of discovering ROK was because I heard it and I KNOW she is pulling a shit-test but for the life of me I cannot explain how I know......anyway I told her to fuck off after she pulled the "I don't know who I am I need to find myself" line.

Messages In This Thread