rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recommended no-contract cell phone plans (US)?

Recommended no-contract cell phone plans (US)?

Im a big fan of sprint, I know many hate it. I believe they are the only ones who provide truly unlimited data in a package and no throttling like everyone else limiting your speeds after you use so much. The downside for many on here sprint sucks for international travelers and though its great in chicago I know it can be spotty in some areas although I reently drove from Chicago to South Carolina through mountains and rural areas most of the way and was streaming netflix the entire time with minimila interuption if any even through the smoky mountains. They are cheaper than the verizons and at&t and stuff though still not as cheap as cricket, boost, go, etc. I tried cricket in the past and had spotty coverage and also had friends with boost whihc was a nightmare. I guess if you dont mind a bit of downtime or droped calls may be worth saving $50 a month but my personal phone is also my business phone so can't have that.

Messages In This Thread