rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help Me Choose a Motorcycle

Help Me Choose a Motorcycle

I'm going back to the states soon but not for long. I will need to get a vehicle that I can come back to and use when I'm stateside.

I owned a Suzuki Intruder casually for a few months but other than that I really don't have a lot of riding experience.

(unless you count the hours long death scooter rides I've taken while in SEA, which really seems like trial by fire training)

I would like to keep costs around 3000 USD (although I'd go as high as 6 for a good deal).

I don't really think the "cruiser" look fits me but I also am not crazy about the crotch rocket thing either.

I don't want a bike that's too powerful for me as a beginner either.

(this one seems pretty cool but I'm not sure it's me)

So something that's tough, is a great beginner bike, affordable, and cool while still fitting my style.

I found this bike in Las Vegas and it seems to have the look I like with everything else but the price seems steep considering the miles and the fact that it's around 8000 brand new.

Basically, I know jack shit about bikes but I want one and need to get up to speed on what's what asap.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Messages In This Thread