rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico or Colombia?

Mexico or Colombia?

While I have not been to Colombia yet....it is certainly next on my radar. I can tell you that Mexico City is a good spot even for quick lays. I got my first lay in 3 days from a girl I met at a party.

I spent 18 months in Mexico city and about 2 weeks in Guadalajara.

I'll be dropping a data sheet on my Mexico experience very soon.

If you dress well as in have style and either looks good or are good looking and have some degree of a game and some Spanish you can clean up in Mexico.

My Spanish is subpar I consider myself a beginner and I banged plenty of women with little to none. Also, I got a few bangs from google translate. In person, I could handle myself just by looking good and keeping a masculine frame.

As with any Latin American country do you need Spanish to get laid...No not necessarily but it does help. Many girls in Mexico city speak English and will want to "practice" their English with you... This can translate to bangs easily.

Heres a good article to drive the point:

https://www.expatkings.com/speak-spanish...n-america/

That being said girls who speak "Spanish" only have been less westernized and leveraging exotic factor can help more, but again for a quick trip like yours if you pipeline with tinder, and follow the advice outlined you should do quite well.

The 2 weeks I was in Guadalajara the combination of tall long legged, big breasted girls with round latina booties was mind-boggling... I damn near thought I was in a different country.

I personally dub GDL "the city of Mexican babes"...I've been told one of the other states in Mexico to rival babes is sinaloa...in terms of locals, not tourist...

Honestly, you can't go wrong with either choice.

From what I have seen though women in Colombia look amazing...Heck, I even met a few when I was in Mexico and my limited exposure with them has certainly confirmed they are hot, sexy, fiery and they KNOW IT.

Be cool, dress well and bring your "A" game. You could probably still score with C+ game.

Outside of myself and other black friends I met there, they had no issue getting laid, and all the white guys I met there who varied in age had no issue getting laid either.

"However" the curiosity IOI's can be misleading as you may get the phone number via WhatsApp but it does not go anywhere or fizzle out so be prepared for that. Girls in Mexico city can be flakey and from what I have heard you better prepared for that in Colombia also.

However, once I realized that I also would double or triple book dates and would go with the hottest girl out of the bunch. Don't feel bad if you have to flake on a girl. In most cases, it will raise your SMV.

But with you only being there for a short while It should not matter. ONS can be had on a simple bar or club outing or from social events.

Take the trip man you will do well. Also, age did not seem to be that much of a factor so long as you are cool and open-minded.

Mexico is fucking awesome man. I'll be back in March to spend more time and build up in GDL.

Until next time,

ND

Messages In This Thread