rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico or Colombia?

Mexico or Colombia?

I disagree about Colombia being a place you HAVE to know spanish. I went there originally not speaking more than a 4 spanish words. Was it difficult at first? Yeah. I almost got mugged living in fontibon area near the airport. But then I met some girls via Couchsurfing and learned a lot(turned her into a mini LTR to learn more about the city and having a place to stay and not pay and have pussy when she’s back at night). Eventually I learned some spanish but it was always horrible. I got TONS of dates from pipelining Tindr before going and on those dates, I’d schedule 2-3 a day and normally blow one or two off depending on current girl I’m gaming that day. Girls in Colombia do prefer a guy that’s older looking at least. I was getting much better responses with my beard than without. Google translate 100% helped me get lays and also using kino for escalation with broken spanish and the gringo foreigner complex I had an amazing year while living there. Read through the Colombia master thread. You’ll learn a lot. Either way OP I’d go with A but that’s my opinion. if you want to get out of your comfort zone go for Colombia. I actually prefer Bogotá over Medellin because there are less tourists and the way your treated as a foreigner imo is different then in medellin. I spent maybe 2 months in medellin and 8-9 in Bogota. Haven’t been to Mexico yet so can’t give my .02 on that.

"For each man must learn to live within the citadel of himself."
-Marcus Aurelius

Messages In This Thread