rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombia, Peru or Brazil?

Colombia, Peru or Brazil?

Quote: (04-09-2011 03:21 PM)Selva Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2011 01:51 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Isn't Gunwitch the same fat bastard who shot some chick in the face a few months ago? Sounds very similar to Mode One with being High Risk/High Reward. The thing with Caveman like methods is that at least from my experience and from what I have personally observed is that they only really work on women who are really feeling you from the get go.

I knew I was going to deal with this when I mentioned his name, but I am giving credit where credit is due. Gunwitch laid out a plan back in the day for a guy who just wants to fuck without jacking his jaws or performing magic tricks [Image: smile.gif]

To make it work you really have to calibrate her interest. I know within a couple minutes if a girl is down to fuck and if so I keep working. If I think she is probably down but not tonight I'll lay the groundwork, then disengage and try to caveman her again some other time.

If I think she will take some work I go into a modified beta lameass mode that gets me nothing, like the 20 y.o. cutie who shut me down yesterday after a week of playing kissyface.

That is why I got Bang and started reading this forum. Here in the jungle the men are all cavemen or beta so you have to have another plan to set yourself apart or you might as well stock up on Jergens. Obviously I need to keep reading.

i use a similar style to this that works wonders in brazil

Messages In This Thread