rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which ethnic group of girls do you have the easiest time gaming?

Which ethnic group of girls do you have the easiest time gaming?

Quote: (04-20-2016 03:48 AM)younggun Wrote:  

The consensus here is that Asian girls are easy, but I've never had luck with them. Maybe I get a different crop, but the only asian girls here are FOB university students. Some of the non-hipster ones are bangable but I only run into them at clubs, not bars, and they're always grouped off with like 20 other Asian guys and girls which makes it very difficult to approach. Do they just respond better to day game? I'm not much of a day gamer
The grouped up ones are not very high probability. Those girls are actually attracted to men of their own race and those men know what's up, unlike most weak Asian-American or Asian-Canadian guys. You may need day game or online to pick up the whitewashed ones.
Quote: (04-20-2016 06:51 AM)Andre Wrote:  

If there is an asian of any kind when I am in a club, I usually end up with her. But I don´t think it is because my game is better, it is just that my instincts and attraction are drawn towards asian chicks so I always approach them more often or first.
Maybe cause they're easy? lol! If you comb through the thread, lots of guys say Asian. I wonder what it'd be like if the stereotype isn't as pervasive as it is. Would they have made men out of you? lol

Messages In This Thread