rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is there Employment after Self-Employment?

Is there Employment after Self-Employment?

Quote: (10-10-2014 05:57 PM)CaptainCrazy Wrote:  

Quote: (10-10-2014 12:22 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Quote: (10-10-2014 12:05 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Quote: (10-10-2014 11:51 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

In my opinion having ever started a business is no different to tattooing your face…

Ouch. That bad?

I think so.

From your perspective it's very hard to reintegrate into a workforce and respect chains of command having been your own boss.

Future employers will think the same and that you will be off again in no time starting another business.

What are you talking about?

I run a SEO business for almost three years. I finally decided that with all the Google bullshit I can't sell it anymore with integrity and I killed it. One month later I re-entered the same career I left three years before.

Spin your business experience in you resume appropriately and you'll be fine.

However, I've been bitten by the bug so I am stashing cash to go on a roundtrip to SE Asia (low cost of living and easy Asian poosy that I like) and work on another business while I am there.

Keep this in mind that it is possible you won't be entirely happy at the job anymore.

Hang on.

You just asked me what I am talking about and then proceeded to tell us that you are planning to do exactly that…

[Image: huh.gif]

Messages In This Thread