rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is there Employment after Self-Employment?

Is there Employment after Self-Employment?

I've been a home based online marketing consultant for the last two years and I just accepted a job this week to go back to work for Corporate America after I swore two years ago that I wouldn't. However, the position I took is in digital advertising, where I already have a few years worth of experience. Try to get a job in something related to what your business was doing, if possible.

They can tell that your business probably wasn't doing well since you're going back to the working world but don't tell them flat out that you couldn't make enough money. If they really dig into you about it, give them some BS about looking for more stability so you can marry some chick or some other family financial obligation that has you giving up your business. Sometimes when the rain is coming in sideways, you have to seek shelter of a j-o-b. Keep at your projects and hopefully you can make a stronger run at them in 2 to 3 more years when you're more stable if you decide to go back to doing that full time.

Messages In This Thread