rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Ghostbusters 3, starring 'hilarious' cumdumpsters

New Ghostbusters 3, starring 'hilarious' cumdumpsters

Zelcorpion said: "The budget is 150-200 mio. $ easily. "

That is what I figured but was too lazy and couldn't care enough to do any actual googling. [Image: smile.gif]

But really, it still blows my mind.

Like I said. I get the corporate profit angle of maybe turning one character or even two into women. Get Lucy Lu or some other hot actress and maybe a "Zany Pixie Girl type" and hey get a male black character to play the alpha male and a beta male dweeb who can be white or Asian or something. Maybe that Ansari indian dude or something.

Now, you have a film that will appeal to a wide audience and maybe even if it is done well could be funny and make money. I might would even go and see a film like that if you had Samuel Jackson in it.

While I don't like it, especially due to the PC SJW explicit purpose and overtones, I do understand it. It is always about profit. Hell, if the entire populace switched a decade from now and MRA/PUS/MGTOW/whatever was the dominant paradigm and feminists and SJW-ism was considered taboo then we would see advertisers and marketers and corporations bending over backwards to fund our charities and bend to our will.

In fact, we already see this to a small degree. Awhile back I was at my parents house house-sitting while they were out of town. I got stuck watching, I don't have cable, some NCIS marathon and about every other commercial break they had this CBS cares infomercial about prostate cancer and it had this weird ass german doctor talking about getting checked up and so on.

This is mainly due to Movember and how popular it has gotten with a portion of the hipster egalitarian idiots.

Now, I don't really want to knock that. In fact I would like to see more men's issues get air time, especially things like suicide, but let's not kid ourselves in thinking that CBS or any other company really gives a shit.

They simply know they can get more viewers by advertising their brand connected to popular issues. This is why you see all the pink shit in the NFL. A big portion of their viewership, due to many reasons, is female.

But this? Hundreds of millions?

I don't know who is leading with it, I think someone may have said Sony or maybe that was on the Fantastic Four thread I just read through, but I doubt they have that much money as liquid capital. Which means they have to talk to financers, accountants, and marketers who will do all sorts of market tests to determine if it is a good investment.

So, how does this get a green light? It seems unlikely to me that even the most SJW and feminist executives would propose spending that much money on a sure failure.

Or maybe it isn't a sure failure. Either way, maybe we should keep an eye out and consider this movie as a bit of a litmus test. If it fails, then good news. The gamergater types and young men in general aren't interested.

But if it succeeds, then fuck. Throw the towel in.

Women these days think they can shop for a man like they shop for a purse or a pair of shoes. Sorry ladies. It doesn't work that way.

Women are like sandwiches. All men love sandwiches. That's a given. But sandwiches are only good when they're fresh. Nobody wants a day old sandwich. The bread is all soggy and the meat is spoiled.

-Parlay44 @ http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35074.html

Messages In This Thread