rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Situation...

Situation...

Quote: (10-08-2014 07:49 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

On the topic of her not liking playboys, I think you're missing a BIG thing. What she says means VERY little compared to her actions.

She says she doesn't like playboys.

Her actions say she stuck with a cheater/playboy.

We don't know really how it went down between the guy and her, so we can't really know, but we know that if she doesn't like playboys, she didn't need to let one drive her home and then later say she did like him but maybe she fucked up the good night.

Seems suspect to me. You came here asking, we're answering.

Excellent observation - I missed that; thanks!
She friend zones my playboy buddy, then regrets it the next day by saying she really does like him and wants him to call. Presumably she's afraid of getting burned again, but a tiger doesn't change its stripes.

So... it's probably nothing more than responding to what she sees as alpha, like she did with the serial cheater for x number of years. All the words in between are of course, bullshit.

[Image: agree2.gif]

Now, the last thing I do is tell my buddy "Yeah, she's still into you - go for it!" At least not till after I've banged her first. [Image: evil.gif]

Messages In This Thread