rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I wasting my time in Scandinavia?

Am I wasting my time in Scandinavia?

Quote: (05-23-2011 07:11 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Roosh is not kidding about Danish girls being ugly. At first I thought that he might be exagerating after
having been spoiled by Brazil.

I just had dinner at Sizzex in DC at Foggy Bottom that attracts a lot of tour groups. A group of around 50 danes walked in with me. I think that they were probably a bunch of 16 year old high school
(gymnasium) students with their teachers. Since I did not want to go to jail (and I was in a bad mood and don't get along with danes very well), I kept my distance, but it was definitely NOT a struggle.
The best girl I spotted was maybe a 6.5. As Roosh said, they are not as fat (note he never says "they are not fat") as American chicks, but that's it. They left quite a bit to be desired in the face department. If this group contained a randomized sample of 16 year old Danish girls, it completely confirmed everything that he has said.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I'm half danish but have not been back to denmark in over 10 years, and knew nothing of game the last time I was there. Though even then I always thought the reality of Scandinavian women did not match the hype.

Interesting, I ran into a bunch of Danish girls around the same time while day gaming in Chinatown, they were HS and college students, I think it's the same group you're talking about. I thought quite the opposite. They were cute and very friendly. They were treating me like a celebrity, unlike regular DC girls. I later found out it was because I was black.

Messages In This Thread