rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Honest Article On Adolescence & Cybersex

Honest Article On Adolescence & Cybersex

I remember it was a "funny" thing to do with my friends growing up to go on chatrooms and getting girls to talk to us. They would get sexual and we'd start seeing how far we could push it. No one would admit it, but we masked our deep interest in the mysterious other by cracking jokes and acting like this was just "fun." Then, as technology progressed, we'd eventually seek out online girls who were willing to show us their breasts on their over pixelated webcams, or get girls to send us provocative emails.

Shit, these chatrooms were memory lane. I remember I'd goto a friends house and I'd sit on the computer messaging girls on sex chatrooms, and I'd scream in excitement when a girl described herself as being "sexxii with big tits."

Now a days though, I can speak to some stripper slut for an hour and get her to send me nudes in an hour of speaking to her. That excitements gone, but it really taught me a lot about my own sexuality now that I think back to it.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Messages In This Thread