rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice Sought for Paternity Issue

Advice Sought for Paternity Issue

First off, I would like to say this is not my first post so please give me the benefit of the doubt as this is sincere and in no way a troll job. I’ve posted a couple hundred times but this subject is so sensitive I need to make an anonymous username…for my anonymous username. Can never be too careful! So the following is a subject that I need to discuss with someone but I hesitate to discuss with anyone I know IRL, for reasons that will become obvious. So yes, I am soliciting input from a bunch of strangers on the internet, but guys like DOBA, Samseau, Scorpion, and Quintus are pretty spot on so here we go.

My background – early 40’s, live in large US city, never married, no kids, finance professional / wealthy, in shape, red pill for 3 years. I am 50/50 if kids are right for me and would only get married if kids are part of the equation.

Timeline
May 2013 – start seeing a girl we’ll call Randi, 39 years old, teacher, smoking hot body but 4-5 years post wall, never married, no kids (5 4, 115lbs, 32 DD tits). Use to be a HB8.5 back in the day, about a 7 now (age adjusted 9)

June 2013 – see each other about once or twice a week, usually dinner followed by pretty good sex 2 or 3 times and again in the morning. Wore condoms first few times, then “pull out” method mixed with a few “cum inside me” requests, which I did only when she just finished her period. And she is 39 so what the hell? I mean, how many eggs could she have left anyway??

July 2013 – she realizes she is just a “plate” to me, though we get along great and the sex is even better. Not that I want to get married in the west (5% likelihood), but it’s a zero possibility I would consider marrying her since she is post wall and probably can’t have children.

Aug 2013 – Dec 2013 – see her maybe twice a month as she slowly pulls away realizing I am not “bf material”. No big loss for me but I really like the sex so I always keep coming back.

March 5th, 2014 – after a couple of months of missed calls/texts, we get together for dinner. Have sex afterwards and I nut inside her.

March 21st, 2014 – we get together again and have dinner. She tells me her OB-GYN told her last summer that her eggs are basically gone and she cant have kids. I feel a twinge of sympathy but then quickly come to my senses as she blew an incredible opportunity to lock down a high value man at age 27 to ride the cock carousal. That basically kills the mood and I go home alone after dinner. She also tells me at dinner she is seeing a guy somewhat seriously since December. During dinner she receives a few texts from “Matthew”, so I assume that’s the guy’s name.

March 29th, 2014 – I get horny again and text her to get together. She declines and says it’s serious with the other guy. So I view this as completely finished. Oh well.

April 26th, 2014 – Yes, just weeks after telling me she is serious with some dude she texts me out of the blue to get together. I was out of town and then over the next 10 days or so our schedules didn’t sync up, mostly because she said she claims she was sick.

May 8th, 2014 – after playing text tag for two weeks, she says she has “crazy personal stuff going on” that she may or may not tell me “some day”. She never specifies.

August 2014 – text her a happy bday, she says thanks and says she is moving, with no details provided.

September 2014 – I do a random google search on her name and guess what comes up? A fucking baby registry with due date Nov 27th, 2014 with someone named Matthew. I shake my head with amusement (cock carousal rider gets her baby, science be damned!) until I start doing some math. I went to two baby date websites and put in “Nov 27th” as a due date and guess what springs back as conception date? You guessed it, March 5th, 2014. Fuck me.

So a couple of thoughts first -
1 - If she had sex with this guy within 48 hours of me (50/50 chance in my opinion), then 50/50 the baby is mine. If she did not have sex within 48 hours of me, then 100% its mine (small chance for 3rd dude but not out of the question). So let’s put the chances at 75% its mine.
2 – I don’t know whether she thinks it’s mine or thinks it’s his or thinks its 50/50. But clearly she told him it was his (probably because she thought he would stick around more than me). And even if he didn’t have sex with her that week, I doubt he did the math and questions the paternity. In other words, I am 90% sure he thinks the baby is his.
3 – I looked him up on linkedin and this dude is seriously beta. His face screams “white knight” and is probably fired up about everything (pure speculation on my part).

What do I do now?
I need to know whether its mine or not. You can call it biology, morals, or whatever, I just need to know if there is a “Junior” at there, especially if it’s a boy (gender bias!). But I also need to know without alerting Randi and Matthew. If its negative, no need to blow up their relationship. So my plan is to hire a PI after the birth and basically have him trail her and the kid, acquire a DNA sample covertly that they discard (diapers, saliva on drink cup, etc), and run it against me. Question for board – any other suggestions for me to covertly find out paternity? I think my plan is pretty good but I am open for suggestions. If it is negative, no need to go further. If it is positive, I have some thinking to do.

Question for board – what the hell do I do if its positive?
If I tell her that’s my kid, 1) I blow up their relationship 2) get stuck with child support 3) at best, will have limited visitation 4) could hurt my own future relationships once a girl finds out I have some random kid

If I keep things quiet, I have a kid out there that’s mine that I have no influence on raising. What if I never kids? This could be something I sincerely regret if my only offspring doesn’t even know who the hell I am. And even if I keep things quiet and look the other way, if they break up in the future (at least 50/50 in my view as she enjoys alpha cock too much) she might come after me anyway for child support. Small possibility but never underestimated someone who is under financial hardship. Plus she knows I have money.

Can anyone recommend a course of action? Or think of issues I haven’t brought up?

I appreciate any and all viewpoints. Thanks guys.

“Daddy”

Messages In This Thread