rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

visiting a girl in another country ?

visiting a girl in another country ?

IMO, you are fucked either way. The OP's post stinks of insecurities, and not just for travelling to Venezuela, but wondering if he shows up there "she like ignores him or something" as he said. Does not matter where he travels to, it could be an all-girls college, with no other dick in sight....that lack of self-confidence is gonna blow him out the water.

Also, is it just me? but why the fuck would anyone talk to a girl on FB for 2 years without making a move in the first 30 days in person? You fucking kidding me? Lord knows how many times she's rode the cock carousel in the last 24 months. Venezuelan women are no saints when it comes to multiple sex partners, like their Colombian neighbors. That is the most beta move or act of desperate pleasing to a woman a guy could come to. I don't care if it's just a random text message every other day by BBM, she has no respect or value for you. Therefore, you are cheap entertainment to her at this point, and it got worse as the days passed and you did not establish a solid physical, and sexual connection fast which is why the OP is worried she may ignore him or not like him when he gets there.

So yeah, if you have not made a move the first 2 months you "met her", move on.

Yet another reason why Facebook is the biggest fucking waste of time on the planet....a social network? pleeease. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Facebook sucks!!

So, my recommendation since you already pulled your buddies into this. Head down to Maracaibo, Isla Margarita, and have a fucking blast, and tell this bee-yoch to meet you there...but be careful, Venezuela is dangerous. Take the same precautions you would take walking the streets of South Central LA. I doubt it's the love of his life as a result, that shit just does not happen on Facebook.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread