rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hiding your ass when cheating

Hiding your ass when cheating

I'm not an expert at nightclub gaming or picking up girls. But one thing I'm an expert at, is protecting myself when it comes to cheating. As a IT guy, it has become fairly simple for me to cheat on my girlfriend in a way that it is impossible to prove. I want to share that with the community.

"If a girl acts stupid, do not assume she is."

What you will need:
- Jailbroken iPhone
- Photoshop
- Common sense

Using iBlacklist app to avoid getting a strange text

Do not use 2 phones with different SIM cards; that is awfully suspicious. You don't want to have to explain why you go out with the second phone, and always talk to your girlfriend using the other one. Even if impossible to prove, avoid triggering investigations. Instead, get the iBlacklist app for your iPhone. It is on Cydia repositories and you need a jailbroken device for that; and anyway, as of now, all iOS version are jailbreakable, except iOS 8.

So basically, this app will block calls and texts for your dates when activated, while saving an history of all. So the text will be blocked, but it will be stored in a special iBlacklist folder for you to read later. When you are alone, you can deactivate the app so your mistresses will call you directly; when you are with your girlfriend, turn it on.

The beauty of the thing is, it is possible to set a fake password on the app, which opens an empty list of contacts, making it easy to explain that you just installed that for fun, and there is nothing to see inside. If the girlfriend asks, just open the app with the fake password and show the empty list. This will ensure you a worry-free phone.

Making sure your real-life profiles can't be found

Whenever you are subscribing to a dating site, the girl can take your picture and drag&drop it to Google Image search and will find your real-life profiles. You don't want your date to add you on Facebook and write on your wall, or just send you a message which will trigger suspicion if the girlfriend sees it. I often find the FB profiles of the girls I am about to date, just to take a quick look, no interaction whatsoever, and I get a good idea.

Take the picture you want to use, and paste it in Photoshop.
1) Reduce the image size by around 10%.
2) Crop the image so you lose a bit of pixels around it, but not much.
3) Use the horizontal flip tool to flip the picture horizontally.
4) Paste a picture over your picture, any picture you like.
5) Adjust the layer of that overlaying picture so it's not really intrusive, but still a little bit visible. Just a bit.
6) Test the process by sending your image to Google Image search and see if your profiles come up.

If your real-life profiles don't come up in the search results, congratulations, you now have a ready-to-send pic for all your mistresses. You will be safe on that side.

Using Skype

I assume it's common sense that you need to keep your real life and your second life on two different accounts. Do not link your 2 accounts in any way! Don't be silly and add yourself in your contacts. If the girlfriend wants to see your real-life skype, you will have nothing to hide by showing it.

1) Make sure your phone number is not visible in your profile.
2) Do not use your real name!
3) Use your Photoshopped picture (see above section).

You how have a safe Skype account to talk to as many girls as you want. Do not add anybody you know in real life! Then when you are done, follow those 2 steps:

1) Erase history. Go on Skype -> Privacy and click Delete History button.
2) Delete login record. Go on C:Users<your user name>AppDataRoamingSkype and delete the folder containing your username. You might need to enable "show hidden files and folders" for this step.

Using paid dating sites

First precaution to take, use Firefox and start a new Private Browsing session. This is absolutely crucial. If you are going to pay for a site, go to your local supermarket and purchase a prepaid Visa card. You do not want "ADL Media" to show on your credit card statement, and leave your online banking or paper statement for your girlfriend to see that. You can call to claim you never made the charge, but you will receive a letter containing all your profile info. Don't play that game, just be safe and get a prepaid card with no statement.

Use a burner e-mail address under a fake name, not linked to you in any way, and don't be silly and send e-mails between your 2 accounts. This will be your dedicated e-mail for cheating purposes.

When making your profile, use your photoshopped picture from above, and try to make it look good, but that's beyond the scope of this tutorial. Have fun and stay safe online. Do not leave your browser window open, just close it when you are done and there will be no proof of anything.

Other tips to be aware of

- Do not bring girls to the same place you sleep with your girlfriend. Don't be silly. You don't want your mad date to come knocking at your door when the girlfriend is there. Find a love motel, get a flat elsewhere, but never mix those 2 things.

- Do not disclose your full name to the girls you bang. If some girls get too insisting on that, just move on, anyway you can have sex with the girlfriend sometimes.

I think that's pretty much it. It's my first contribution to Roosh forum but hopefully it will help some fellow cheaters in there.

Messages In This Thread