rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can someone tell me what happened here?

Can someone tell me what happened here?

Excuse my ignorance if it's obvious.

Went to a Coyote Ugly type bar (I've been there a couple times before but it has been a while) and was with some friends. I go to the bar and this sexy but tattooed slanted eye black bartender opens my tab. She has seen me before but this time she asked me if I was from the area. I said no, (I'm Military) and she smiled and went to back to serving drinks.

As the night went on I danced with several girls and got some latin chick's number...whatever. It was last call and I go to the bar. I asked for one last beer and she asks me "What are you gonna buy me?". Quickly my red pill instincts (not natural but definitely learned instincts) kicked in and I replied with "I don't know if you're of age."
Bartender: "What?! (Calls over other bartender) He thinks I'm not of age. (sort of looks apalled at this point). I have to be of age to work here!"
Me: "I don't know that. (I smile smugly)."
Bartender hands me her licence. I look at it in disbelief. I chuckle.
Bartender: "Whatever. I'm closing your tab. (shoos me away with her hand)."
I leave and come back and she shoos me away again.

I go a week later and see her again. I go to the bar and she's there. I wave and smile and she looks at me in disgust. Doesn't make eye contact for the rest of the night.

What went wrong here? Or am I just too smug?

Messages In This Thread