rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

mental assistance

mental assistance

I am 25, and live in Ottawa. To date I have 9 notches total, with one threesome. I ended up going through a 2 year dry streak after it happened. It wasn't until I went to live in Europe for a year that I managed to break that streak w/ some eastern European girls. It also might be worth mentioning that this girl was in my program at school and so I was still forced to see her almost every day for a couple years, which might have something to do with why I still feel angry.

I recently discovered The Red Pill just this past spring, and have since started going to the gym regularly, started cold approaching, etc., and I study classical literature in uni (part of what attracted me to the RP/reactionary community) It's definitely helped, I guess what it comes down to is not so much any feeling of loss or attachment or anything like that, but rather the feeling of being abused and humiliated.

Messages In This Thread