rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

I'm firmly in the camp that if you want appetizers, you should grab some.

Otherwise, it's rude of her to (subtly or otherwise) imply that you should order food after you've already ordered drinks. The attitude I maintain is that she is there to convince you to fuck her. It's not sexy for her to stuff herself in front of me late at night and it's not sexy for her to make requests when I'm already giving her my time and providing drinks. If she starts being insistent, I would be disgusted enough at her uncouth behavior that I don't think I'd enjoy continuing the date. If it's a casual, subtle remark (ie "Those nachos look good"), I'd just reply "I've already eaten, thank you." Hopefully it would end there, and if so I wouldn't hold it against her. There's enough thirst out there that any moderately-attractive chick is probably used to getting away with that kind of low-class behavior and doesn't recognize it as such, but I'm not going to contribute to it.

Imagine if a friend showed up at your house and said something like "I'd like some pizza and a coke" as if you're his waiter. And that's your fucking friend. But some random lizard?

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Messages In This Thread