rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

anonymous123, you don't get it. Actually I think you get it, but you're dancing in fallacies because you want to be stubborn.

There is no comparison between Giovonny's point and buying appetizers at a bar. This debate isn't even about food.

It's about frame.

Giovonny's food dates are brilliant. They're cooking together, grabbing groceries together, and he's created an interactive environment in which both people are enjoying themselves. All according to HIS PLAN, all within HIS FRAME.

Contrast that to a date you may have at the lounge of the W Hotel. You invited her out for drinks, so you pay for the drinks, no problem there. Your plan is to get the two of you liquored up a bit while you get to know each other, let the screws loosen up, with an angle toward getting her back to your place. Your plan does not include the organic arrugula dip with guatemalan imported tofu for $32.

Obviously she knows what's within and what's out of bounds, and this is her first step at pushing those boundaries. What we refer to as a shit test.

If you keep her in check you monumentally increase your chances of banging her out later.

If you comply with her, you're now her beta provider. You're not banging her. She's going to finish her appetizer and only take two sips of her mojito. She'll tell you she doesn't want to finish her drink because she's tired. You'll pay for her cab home and never see her again.

You, Mr Big Baller, will wonder what went wrong on the date. You'll probably rationalize it to her being a bitch or "tonight wasn't my night."

Meanwhile, when the girl gets home she's suddenly going to feel revitalized and want to go out. She's going to text some alpha cock, who's probably some 30k millionaire as you like to say. If he asks her why she didn't go out tonight, she'll tell him "I went out to dinner with a friend but then I got bored so I left."

Don't be a provider.

Messages In This Thread