rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Quote: (10-06-2014 07:23 PM)The Wire Wrote:  

Thats bullshit for a few reasons

-If you know you can't eat dinner in time why agree to meet up for drinks at a certain time and then act surprise when you're date doesn't want to share food? Why not be a grownup and suggest a later time or tell the other person?

-If the girl is showing up straight from work then she hasn't showered all day and doesn't give a flying fuck about the date.

No it's not unreasonable. 7:30pm drinks is for girls who live close to me that get off of work at 5pm(hence they have to wake up early). I find these things out first hand and then make a judgement call when to set the date. If I found out the girl works later or lives farther I push the drinks date to a later time like 9pm.

Even if you're going to a venue for "drinks" the fact that its around the traditional meal time AND they happen to serve food there, chances are good she'll end up ordering something to eat. For you not to assume that is poor logistics on your part. Sure, it may not be part of the agenda for the night, but what are you going to say, "We're only here to drink?".

What's next, are you going to ask a girl out for Martinis and then freak out when she orders a beer?

Messages In This Thread