rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

@worldwidetraveler
I do what's proven to give me the maximum chance of getting the 1st date bang, which is the most fun you can have on the first date after all [Image: wink.gif] If the girl is actually interesting to talk to (which is rare anyway), I won't get bored. Demanding is a strong word but that's what it sounds like is going from reading this thread. When you meet a girl at night for drinks, it is implied that you're not going to be eating.

Quote: (10-06-2014 10:48 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

4+ hour dates are normal. Pick her up like 8 or 9. Warm up with 2 drinks at a low key place. Bounce to spot 2. Most places don't get kicking til at least 11 or 12. Guys here make it sound like they meet for water, drop zero coin and 20 minutes later bounce to the crib to fuck. Nigga please [Image: dodgy.gif]

There's a huge difference between 20 minutes and 2 hours. Spending 4 hours at bars on the 1st date is a bad idea, it makes her less likely to go back to your place because she'll be getting tired and might want to call it a night. 1.5-2 hours on the other hand is too early for her to be tired, if she likes you at all she'll want to keep the night going. Also, why are you taking girls to places that are "kicking" for a date? You want something relaxed and not busy so you have as much privacy and intimacy as possible. My favourite date bar is empty on weeknights and has these little pod shaped booths that face out a window, so it feels like we're completely alone there together. You want to minimize distractions so you can focus 100% on each others company not people partying next to you. No one said anything about not paying for drinks either...

Some of you guys need to go back and revisit Tuth's First Date Bang Recipe.

Messages In This Thread