rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jakarta Indonesia Datasheet September 2014

Jakarta Indonesia Datasheet September 2014

[/quote]

you were planning on fucking 8 girls in 48 hours?
[/quote]

Thought I could do 6, I did 3 in 8 hours on Saturday and 1 on Friday night.

7 or 8 is what I could get if I was a little better prepared. I hit the wall about 10pm both nights with girls texting me trying to get me. Also many early morning Tinder convos 8-9am is great for Saturday and Sunday. Had one Saturday in my apartment block but she was traditional indian but then regretted not having sex and texted me to come over again but I didn't have time. Sunday I also had one ready to come over from a neighboring building but she didn't want to when I said we only had an hour because I had to get to the airport. These latter ones were instant tinder match/3 line convo and meetups. Also had two girls cancel because I said i can only meet for an hour or two. Interesting they were both still texting me and trying to come over later in the weekend.

Tried some daygame too. Almost had an instant lay, she will close when I go back in June.

Must have another 30-40 leads floating around..

Messages In This Thread