rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pump and Dump

Pump and Dump

Quote: (10-01-2014 02:19 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

My Gen X brother a year ago told me I'd have girls doing driveby's and knocking on my door in the middle of the night after sharing my player stories.

I told him he doesn't get it. Girls don't care anymore they don't get attached easily. Behind school, social circle, their pets, career aspirations, attention whoring on social media, I may be priority #18 even if we shared an intimate connection. No follow up texts no nothing. I have no worries.

Many attractive girls are players nowadays and have been since since puberty.

There definitely has to be a correlation with a female "clinginess" once social media went mainstream and was constantly accessible on every smartphone without having to log in. There's also a constant stream of attention which makes them less clingy, overall. Clingy women still exist but it's nothing like before.

Also, ratios are so unbalanced in the US (plus the fatness epidemic), that nowadays there's like 15 orbiters waiting in queue for any woman who isn't fat.

Messages In This Thread