rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When do you internalize game?

When do you internalize game?

I understand game is a skill, and like any skill there really is no end state. It's not like if you can play the 60 second waltz in thirty seconds on the piano that you have reached the end of your piano journey.

A lot new people discoverer game and first work on mass approaching with memorized routines. A mix of inner game and self development normally follows, with the awkward and calibrated mass approaches continuing. Confidence is gained, experienced is gained, and the routines are fine tuned and more calibrated. Then each attribute of a player slowly increases: fashion, confidence, fitness, social awareness, conversational skills, etc. As each attribute is slowly tweaked and increased one at a time, the overall game level is increased.

But at what point have you internalized game?

I think it comes at the point where you can consistently pull without even thinking about. You dont win every battle, game is about numbers, but the ones you win you just show up to.

I'll always consider myself a beginner, because you never be a master at everything and essentially game encompasses everything about how you live your life. But I have realized that I don't even try anymore. It just kind of happens.

That old line that most females feed to their beta orbiters: "Just be yourself". I think You have internalized game when you actually can "just be yourself" and pull consistently. No memorized routines, no need for a wing to back you, no need to pre-game and get all pumped up and "into state", etc. It's like a light switch that can turn and off as you please, except that it is always on.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Messages In This Thread