rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best EE/Russian city for the winter months?

Best EE/Russian city for the winter months?

Quote: (09-30-2014 09:32 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Oh man, I don't know...Tashkent perhaps? It's not in Russia, but there should be some Russian girls out there, and the weather is nicer.

Like it was mentioned before, Pattaya is probably the best option. You can get an excellent apartment for $350/month, a motorbike, cheap food and booze, and you are all set. There is no place in Russia and FSU with such high quality of life for so little money. Lots of Russian chicks, just take a 20 min ferry to Koh Lan during the day and bounce around the clubs and Walking Street at night. Girls are more DTF cause they are on vacation. Hell, you can even live in Pratamnak (between Pattaya and Jomtien) which is basically a Russian neighborhood.

Seriously, many Russians escape Russia for the entire winter and fly to SEA like snowbirds. They would say you're crazy if you want to go to Russia in winter.

Yes, I was in Pattaya last January and I saw MANY cute Russian single girls. I opened a lot of them but they didn't speak any English.

I wonder if it's not a good idea to try and find a huge hotel that does special charter deals for Russians, in order to be day and night immersed...

But can one book this kind of deals from outside Russia though?

Messages In This Thread