rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are Good Notch Numbers in each Country.

What are Good Notch Numbers in each Country.

Do you have any of the pics of the girls from Jakarta? I spent about the same time as you there and had about the same success rate - 9 girls in 10 days - and they were all from online as well. However, I'd say I had maybe three 7s, and the rest were 6s and even one 5. I don't think there were any 8s on any of the dating sites I saw, and not even that many 7s either.

Quote: (11-21-2014 05:01 PM)CimbomluBkk Wrote:  

Average looking turk here

my stats
25 years old
182cm
67kg
Mediterrenan look
And my performance:

Thailand- BKK went 3 times this year, first time, 7 days, 3 bangs. 2 of them were 6's, 1 of them borderline 7
2nd time, 21 days, seven notches, three of them were 6's, the rest were 7's
3rd stay, 14 days, 3 bangs, one 8, 2 7's. I was very selective in my last stay.

Indonesia- Jakarta

10 days, 12 notches, nearly all of them were 7's, one of them was a solid 8, it was much easier for me for some reason.

Philippines- Manila

This was the easiest place of them all, 8 days 12 notches.
But the quality was lower, most of them were 6's, some 7's in the mix

Taipei:
7 days, 1 notch, very cute borderline 8
Taipei is an interesting city, the girls are very cute and receptive. Someone with good game can easily clean up this place.
I could of banged more girls in Taipei, but after getting an 8, I made her my main girl. I think its the best country for young white guys, the girls are very receptive, when you open tinder you'll see "language exchange" bullshit on many girls profile, language exchange = I wanna fuck white guys and learn english while I'm at it.

Turkey- Ankara

3 bangs in 25 years, all 7's

Notes: All my bangs with the exception of one came from online game. I have major AA, can't approach in clubs if my life depended on it. But I still managed to score a girl from a club in Thailand, she approached me tho [Image: biggrin.gif] She wasn't a prostitute she was there with her friends, she opened me by saying I saw you at levels yesterday, it went on from there.

Messages In This Thread