rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are Good Notch Numbers in each Country.

What are Good Notch Numbers in each Country.

Quote: (11-23-2014 11:34 PM)Global_Cocksman Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2014 05:01 PM)CimbomluBkk Wrote:  

Average looking turk here

my stats
25 years old
182cm
67kg
Mediterrenan look
And my performance:

Thailand- BKK went 3 times this year, first time, 7 days, 3 bangs. 2 of them were 6's, 1 of them borderline 7
2nd time, 21 days, seven notches, three of them were 6's, the rest were 7's
3rd stay, 14 days, 3 bangs, one 8, 2 7's. I was very selective in my last stay.

Indonesia- Jakarta

10 days, 12 notches, nearly all of them were 7's, one of them was a solid 8, it was much easier for me for some reason.

Philippines- Manila

This was the easiest place of them all, 8 days 12 notches.
But the quality was lower, most of them were 6's, some 7's in the mix

Taipei:
7 days, 1 notch, very cute borderline 8
Taipei is an interesting city, the girls are very cute and receptive. Someone with good game can easily clean up this place.
I could of banged more girls in Taipei, but after getting an 8, I made her my main girl. I think its the best country for young white guys, the girls are very receptive, when you open tinder you'll see "language exchange" bullshit on many girls profile, language exchange = I wanna fuck white guys and learn english while I'm at it.

That's impressive.

For SEA, did you literally have girls just come straight to your hotel room to fuck? I've never really been a big fan of SEA girls, but if it's that easy I'd happily fly my ass over there.

Sometime yes, sometime no. I went clubbing with a few of them, and bought them back to my place after drinking for a few hours.
Some immediately came.
If you want to get a glimpse of how successful you'll be there, spoof your location on Tinder to get the preliminary results.
Here is my rating system for girls

Skinny SEA girl, with normal body, no major defects = Automatic 6
Skinny SEA girl, normal/good body, cute face = Automatic 7

I don't go after 8's and above, too much drama. I'm happy with my 7's [Image: smile.gif]
5's and below either have major defects, or are on the chubby side.

My definition of a 7
[Image: LoB0Rj.png]

[Image: VykR8Z.png]

Messages In This Thread