rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are Good Notch Numbers in each Country.

What are Good Notch Numbers in each Country.

Quote: (11-21-2014 10:35 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

As other forum members have mentioned CimbomluBkk's numbers seem a little high. 12 bangs in 8 days? Give me a break! Assuming CimbomluBkk's does absolutely no sight-seeing or work in Manila that still would require a huge amount of time and energy. I doubt a girl off of tinder just shows up to your hotel room and bangs in 10 minutes without even going on a date outside. Perhaps I am wrong and Manila is a "poossy paradise"?

Also, one has to realize that day game>night game> online game

Out of the 3 major methods of gaming online game is the easiest and on average has the lowest quality.

It is so doable.
I just tell them to come to my place so we can watch a movie and drink.
You just copy paste the same message to every single girl, if she looks at it positively, it will be very easy to convince, sometimes you don't even need to convince, they're up for it. An average guy can get like 400-450 matches on tinder in manila in a week, so its a numbers game. Out of those 400 matches, if you selectively swiped, 100-150 of them will be 7's. After that you have to weed out the trannys, not a hard thing to do.
BTW my main pic on tinder is of me shirtless with a huge erection bulge, I do this so only girls who are DTF swipe. And it mentions on my profile that I'm looking to party.

I pipelined jakarta thursday again, this time my pic was again shirtless with a huge bulge, and it said on my profile "try me ; )"

These were just the girls who opened me saying they're down.

[Image: Y5z9jk.png]
[Image: dqYJ57.png]

These 2 girls sexualised the convo without me doing a thing, and there were bunch of other girls that I matched who were liking my perverted moments LOL.
Oh and they weren't prostitutes trust me, had normal instagram accounts with normal guys liking them etc Typical young jakarta girls who are dtf.

Messages In This Thread