rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are Good Notch Numbers in each Country.

What are Good Notch Numbers in each Country.

Quote: (10-05-2014 06:05 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (10-01-2014 07:51 AM)Garzero Wrote:  

Quote: (09-30-2014 04:10 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

For Ukraine:1 every 3 days
For Poland:1 per week
For Belarus:2 per week
For CR:1 per 2 weeks

In Poland if you are good looking and have enough energies and like night/dancefloor game (and stay in a city with lot of nightlife like eg Krakow) you can possibly manage 5/6 notches per week.

This is illusion.You think you can because girls are receptive but in reality many of them just make out for the night and leave you with empty hands.I would give a good looking guy a 2 notch count per week and one make out everyday in a polish university city.

Usually with polish girls a make-out can likely be followed by a bang, the very same night or some day after. It's quite unlike that polish girls leave you empty handed, as long as you show you are a good man, but this is part of the game, meaning you have to adjust your game to the enviroment.
Paradoxally, the only time I was left empty handed during my time in Poland was when a (19 yo, though she looked older) girl strongly wanted the ONS (she approached me, made out very wildly, asked where I was staying, what I was gonna do later ecc.) and I couldn't give it to her because I was sleeping on a friend's sofa. And when I contacted her later, she didn't wanna meet me anymore.

Messages In This Thread