rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Christopher Thomas Knight, Hermit, King of The MGTOW

Christopher Thomas Knight, Hermit, King of The MGTOW

Yeah I hate thieves too. It really would have sucked to be one of the people he continually stole from. Thieves are the scum of the earth.

But people get stolen from every day. People are murdered every day. People starve every day. People are bombed to smithereens every day. People send other people off to war to be maimed for stupid shit every day.

And we can look at that side of the story in nearly everything. In this case, being a Thoreau junky myself, I'm impressed by a man that yes, was imperfect, but fuck all what will power. People do bad shit all the time. Few give us a glimpse into the possibilities of living according to an entirely different reality, through incredible hardship, for almost 30 years.

If only the people who have stolen from me through the years had such fortitude. Unfortunately they were all just garden variety fuckwits whose deepest opinions and heaviest conclusions concern what kind of beer they enjoy, if they even got that far.

This guy lived his own dream. Others who we place on the pedestal for living their own dreams I'm sure on closer inspection may have done far more damage to many more people, were we to see it that way. And most live their dream to escape their pain.

This guy lived his dream to face the pain.

I can't help but see the beauty of that story over the negatives.

Messages In This Thread