rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Choche needs advice about 2 months in E. Europe

Choche needs advice about 2 months in E. Europe

Quote: (09-29-2014 09:24 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Dsutmdo,
It would be extremely appreciated if you were to drop a data sheet on Volgograd man! This sounds like a goldmine of a city! Did you encounter any animosity or cockblocking from the local guys during the day/night when approaching girls or in clubs?

Thanks man!

CH,
How long will you be staying in EE?

I'll work one up in the next 24/48 hrs.....It is a goldmine, I experienced no-cockblocking or any animosity/the city was friendly and I felt safe, I got Shanghai'd one night by two chicks...thought I was going to get laid, but just headed back to there place to booze, crazy....Very few Cops compared to Moscow, Odessa ,Kiev...Most of the locals were like "why are you here?, what do you do? why did you pick VOG?. Once they realize your a foreigner your at least in the group for the night, then its up to you. I did get the dreaded tourist question a couple of times..."How long will you be staying here in VOG?" It is worth going too!!! One of my best places I've been too. Ill drop a sheet here soon.

Messages In This Thread