rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon Locks Up The IRT Demographic With Its New Pilot Show "Really"

Amazon Locks Up The IRT Demographic With Its New Pilot Show "Really"

Amazon is on a tear. After producing a show about betas for betas called "Betas," it has moved on to the next natural target demographic, IRTs.

The show's protagonist is an Indian man married to an attractive white girl. He's actually a decent guy, and not a total pushover - but his wife is the definition of an upper middle class cunty wife. Hell, you'd think she was Indian by the way she acts - denying sex to her husband, then shaming him for masturbating, and humiliating him in public.

The protagonist is actually a rather endearing figure - he seems like he'd be a good pal so long as his wife's not grabbing his balls.

Plus a player character briefly appears, with a chick that unintentionally pisses off all the other snotty wives.

Hahahahaha... I just discovered that the show was written by one 'Jay Chandrasekhar,' who photos reveal is the Indian protagonist. I can't get over the fact that even when an Indian man writes his white wife's character, she is almost Indian. Chandrasekhar is not an IRT from what I can tell, but his show just might appeal to the IRTs out there.

[Image: JayChandrasekhar.jpg]

http://www.amazon.com/Pilot/dp/B00MR9WBA4

Messages In This Thread