rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1+ years in Singapore - Datasheet
+ years in Singapore - Datasheet
Hey everyone, I'm a Singaporean living in Tokyo now, would be back in September so those who are looking to exchange more tips on Singapore, we can meet up for drinks once I get back.

So as a Singaporean who has been there there since forever, here are some advice on getting laid in Singapore:

1. Its hard. Singapore is one of the hardest countries in the world to game. Firstly, Taoism, Christianity and Islam are the biggest religions we have and add the Asian values and stuff in, you get a country where sex is still relatively rare apart from the SPGs. 2. day game is almost impossible but still doable in Singapore. I'll talk about this more in depth later on.

2. Good logistics matter but not as much. I live in Tokyo now. If you live too far from the party scene, you're pretty much fucked. You either spent shit loads of money on love hotels or karaokes or you get no bang. In Singapore, taxis are still not crazy ass expensive as Tokyo and the metro system allows you to get around pretty easily relatively quick.

3. Day game problems. Day game in Singapore is difficult because Singaporeans would help you if you play the lost foreigner card. But that's it. Any further attempt at conversation would label you weird and all the more less receptive. In Singapore, giving your mobile no is a huge thing. Most of the time, unless you can afford to spend enough time at a decent conversation, chances are you'll get her "facebook" or "instagram" that would go nowhere. Street game is bleak here and that brings me to my personal favourite daygame in Singapore: coffeeshop game. At a Starbucks, people are more receptive to conversations. As a foreigner, you can then use lost foreigner game and then slowly bring in to a much more meaningful conversation. For all my Singaporean bros out there, direct game is the best. We don't have the foreigner card in our homeland so I found it so much easier to just go in straight for the compliment. I normally go "I was sitting over there and I thought you look beautiful. *cue smile and thanks from her* Nice to meet you, I'm Zerdame. And you are?" *go for handshake* I have tried this and 8/10 times, I managed to sit down with her and have a conversation. Alternatively, you can ask her to look after your stuff for you while you head to the washroom and strike a convo when you come back. Its all about the process, if you don't screw it up, daygame is manageable in Singapore.

4. There is no white/black/whatever god in Singapore. While SPGs may have a preference for a certain type. Most local girls you see on the street will not be anymore inclined to date you for the fact that you are a foreigner. While the stereotype of dating foreigners equals sluts is dying out, Singaporean girls are exposed to foreign media from a very young age. We grow up learning about other cultures and histories given that ours is only 50years long and hardly covers much syllabus. Our music and film scenes are still growing so our consumption of movies and music are largely from the West. As such, there is close to no foreigner advantage when it comes to dating. There are some girls who are just not interested in foreigners at all.

5. It is shit expensive. Singapore is one of the richest countries in the world and was voted the most expensive city to live in in the world in a survey in 2014. Going out would cost your wallet and the best way to bring your girl on a date is to do cultural activities or go on picnics. Its cheap and girls love it.

6. It is hard to build a harem. Because our country is so small, it is (I swear to god) the hardest place on earth to date more than 2 girls at once. Everyone is seemingly connected to each other somehow on social media and word spreads fast. It may seem ridiculous given that we have 6million people living in Singapore but trust me, word.gets.around.fast.

So what are my suggestions:
After reading this, you may feel like Singapore is a shithole and you should pass on a visit or not work here. However it is still a viable location if you appreciate the chase. Singaporean girls are(mostly) intellectual and CAN hold a decent conversations. We are Western educated but also retain Asian values. In this sense, they will speak their mind most of the time but will also know when to make you look good in public, a trait I personally miss here in Japan when all the girls have opinions but they dont fucking say shit and they are incredibly ignorant about anything that is not Japanese.

That's it for now, if you need anymore info on Singapore or even Tokyo, feel free to ask here or even give me a PM. Cheers~

Messages In This Thread