rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1+ years in Singapore - Datasheet
+ years in Singapore - Datasheet
The problem with Chinese tourists is that they're from china. Now before you accuse me of spewing racial diatribe, hear me out.

I can game in mandarin, being Chinese myself. The problem with Chinese girls is that they're not very feminine and can act rather boorish at times I.e talking loudly in mandarin and acting like country bumpkins. Second, a lot of Chinese women are either working girls, or students looking for sugar daddies. Third, if you do not speak mandarin, you will not be able to communicate with them as they speak very limited amounts of English.

I go for Koreans and Japanese women here. Unbeknownst to many, there's a huge Korean and Japanese community working in Singpaore. I'm not talking snobby expat types (there are those) but rather people who come here on a local term remuneration contract.

Since many of them are neophytes to the country, I offer to bring them around show them to cool places etc, game on from there.

An alternative for you to consider.

Messages In This Thread