rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1+ years in Singapore - Datasheet
+ years in Singapore - Datasheet
Quote: (11-05-2018 07:44 AM)AsiaBaller Wrote:  

Unless you work for a multinational SG seems to be a bad deal either way from what I've seen.

Everything else is ethnic Chinese running businesses with a sweatshop mentality trying to con / gaslight betas and desperate south east asians into working for them for spare change so they have a few more beta bux to impress gold diggers or to spend on hookers and gambling. [Image: tard.gif]

It's really a shit show, but if you're swole, white and have a tight game, enjoy the decline...

Just don't let these girls get to you as SG girls are absolute pros at mindfucking guys into oblivion and far more dangerous than western or EE girls. They don't do cutesy sajiao to get you in line like Chinese girls but go straight for the jugular by destroying your ego until there is nothing left and you're just another work horse working for that multi million dollar apartment that she so desperately wants.

well fuck me sideways, i've lived all my life trying to find a good way to describe "Asian boss mentality" and here it is, summed up so perfectly. u nailed it.

when it comes to girls, tho, i'm completely on the other side of the fence, at least in my exp.

i found them to be boring and unimaginative and any mindfuck games they come up with to be childish and laughable.

Messages In This Thread