rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When and why did this anti success culture come about ?

When and why did this anti success culture come about ?

Quote: (09-30-2014 08:37 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

Equality of opportunity is absolutely essential to a dynamic and healthy society. I do not mean equality of outcome. Ideally, every kid should have the opportunity to attend schools which educate them and gain the opportunity to compete for spots their natural talents and hard work qualify them for.

I said the word "equality" and like a robot, it produced a defense reaction to protect that lie (all concepts are fundamentally just lies because they are opinions).

I don't care what is "good" or essential. I just say how I feel I see it.

The equality is a concept to hinder the strong. The western democracy wants to keep me in chains and that's the reality. I want to have superiority over myself, I want to be my own authority - if you believe in the lies of the weak, lazy and incapable, then you are not living for "equality" or any other concept which elevate the weak and hinder the strong. You are being the submissive one and chaining yourself to words for no other reason than because someone sold you a silly idea.

Unless you are the weak, lazy and incapable... then you are a genius. But I am not, and as a man I don't want to give authority of myself to anyone else, even if they are stronger than me, I will fight.

Messages In This Thread