rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Irish People Taste American Snacks

Irish People Taste American Snacks

Quote: (09-27-2014 10:09 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

The video in the OP is a great reminder of a couple things:

1. Americans eat and drink chemicals as a matter of course.
We periodically remember this, but are generally so accustomed to seeing people eat and drink chemistry experiments instead of food that we don't even notice it. The American diet--except for the tiny minority that's diligent about it--consists of unnatural colors and flavors that confuse and harm the human body. In other words, this is why we're fat.

2. Foreign chicks are properly skinny.
The coincidence here is that I've recently met several Irish chicks in random situations. What did they all have in common, besides their paleness? They were just naturally thin. Not thin because they're running 30 miles a week or doing kipping pull-ups in their Cross-Fit™ class, but just femininely thin naturally. And that's Irish chicks, who don't necessarily have the reputation of being the thinnest of the herd. Every time I meet real French, German, or Eastern European chicks--and I see what natural thinness from eating a normal diet looks like--I'm painfully reminded that American men are getting screwed on a daily basis.

I've recently returned from a trip to rural Ireland to see my family.

I hate to break it to you but they are starting to get properly fat over there too…not quite to UK or even US levels just yet but it's happening.

10 years ago you would have been right.

The malaise is spreading.

Ireland's still about a million times more pleasant to spend time in than the UK though.

Messages In This Thread