rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube)

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube)

Quote: (09-28-2014 11:17 PM)Avon Barksdale Wrote:  

Anonymous Bosch I have a question why haven't you submitted any articles to ROK, your always dropping great knowledge?

I think the manosphere benefits from writing that is less academic waffle, more populist.

Most of the writers here are skilled at distilling complex ideas into concise, easily-comprehended thought. Off the top of my head: Scorp, Days, Quintus, Nemencine, Roosh, Tuthmosis, Mike, Forney, and many, many more of you. McQueen is the master of incisive brevity.

The trend in journalism is towards 140 character / bullet-point thinking, and my mind struggles to function that way. It's nothing nefarious or unsupportive: just a recognition of my own failing.

Quote:DJ Matt Wrote:

By gazing at thumbnails of her videos, it's clear that she's a complete psycho with deep mental issues including body ones. Wild swings in weight throughout the years, leading to the flappy tits and jiggle arms, even for the one's she is actually skinny in.

First thing I noticed when she raised her arms in Roosh's vid: the flabby, jiggling arms. They'll be epic Bingo Wings when she's in her forties.

Messages In This Thread