rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube)

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube)

I've come to believe that all of these social justice warrior women are suffering from some form of "female hysteria." Attention whoring is a variant of female hysteria. It used to be an actual medical diagnosis, until political correctness removed it from textbooks of psychology. According to Wikipedia, "female hysteria" consisted of the following:

Female hysteria was a once-common medical diagnosis, made exclusively in women, which is today no longer recognized by medical authorities as a medical disorder. Its diagnosis and treatment were routine for many hundreds of years in Western Europe. Hysteria was widely discussed in the medical literature of the 19th century. Women considered to be suffering from it exhibited a wide array of symptoms, including faintness, nervousness, sexual desire, insomnia, fluid retention, heaviness in the abdomen, muscle spasm, shortness of breath, irritability, loss of appetite for food or sex, and "a tendency to cause trouble".

Sound familiar? It does to me. Notice how "fluid retention" is a euphemism for being fat. Our ancestors over one hundred years ago knew the real nature of women. I find it very interesting that this medical diagnosis is now "no longer recognized." Isn't that interesting? It should be clear to us now that these attention-whoring little tarts and guttersnipes are simply people with psychological dysfunctions.

The nexus of social media, feminism, and political correctness has resulted in an explosion in the incidence of female hysteria on the Internet. In previous ages we could call it what it was. In the modern world, we have to pretend that such ignorant twats as Laci Green should be taken seriously as commenters.

We as men are engaged in a war against forces that seek to destroy us collectively and individually. This is a critical moment in modern history. Any man who doesn't get this fundamental truth, who isn't prepared to resist the forces that seek to subjugate him, doesn't deserve to survive.

We have been taking the abuse from these people for years upon years, and now is the time to start fighting back.

This is a war that I want to wage. This is one that was forced on us. They are the ones who seek to deprive us of our dignity, our livelihood, and our identity. We are going on the offense from now on. No backing down, no apologizing, and no equivocating.

And we will be heard.

If I could be a prophet today, I would say that they will one day regret that they gave us no other option but to oppose them with every ounce of our being.

Messages In This Thread