rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making Money in South America

Making Money in South America

I'm now at a point in my life where I will start living 8 months out of the year in the USA, and 4 months out of the year in South America.

I have excellent connections in South America. It is truly is as good as it gets. Similar to game, if i were to mention the details here most would likely think I'm full of shit.

I have an excellent skill set and a background that makes most people in other countries willing to adjust their schedule to meet me.

I had quite the deal to work on in South America. Not exactly under the radar as it involved a significant amount of power for the local communities. I loved doing business there, and often felt like I was treated like a celebrity (I'm throwing out a point of caution here). That said, Every time I would get to a key point in the deal, I was interrupted with "café, anyone want café, café con leche?) Hit repeat.

I could do 5 deals in this amount of time despite falling in love with the culture. I've been around the block down there. Maybe I could be wrong on my final assessment if you are happy making $20k/year as a waiter...but, here we go:...

How to Make Money in South America:
1) find the country that you love in South America. create a vision in your mind of the life you want.
2) do a proper assessment of your skill set
3) determine where your skill fits into the energy industry
4) Move to Texas (85% chance you are in Houston if you are/want to make real coin, 14% chance of real coin in Dallas, 1% chance if in Austin (but, if you move to Austin you will brow beat the people in Houston into believing Austin is the new SF...guess what beyatch...it isn't, if you like tech, get your ass to the SF Bay Area]
5) understand and respect that despite the problems in the USA, this is the best place to make coin. Specifically in Texas. The people in South America will be proud to be associated with a business man from Texas (an "Energy X")

Bottom line: you are far better off making a ton of dough in the USA, and Texas specifically, as opposed to making money directly from the local economies.

Gents: make your money here...and go there!

[I'm preaching this as I have a gorgeous brown skin, long black hair, Latina waiting in my bed[Image: tdcs.gif]]

If y'all want a data sheet on why you have never seen a time like this since 1909, happy to help out. In the meantime, the best play I can see is 1) make money in Texas, 2) get down to SA as often as possible with as few strings possible to #1).

Bonus: Not only is Houston the #1 economy, but if you go south (say Buenos Aires) during the summer, you can walk around in a light Argentine sweater while it is 67 degrees.

Messages In This Thread