rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you say..when she says she's a feminist

What do you say..when she says she's a feminist

Depends on the context.

Nowadays, if I haven't banged yet and I'm gaming her, I get the fuck out. Now, other girls who don't bring it up might subscribe to feminism too, but if some chick is compelled to bring it up while we're doing a dance of seduction, she's fucked in the head and I do not want her anywhere near my life. I don't say much, just "that's cool" and find an excuse to bounce.

If I've banged and have been hanging out with her for a while, this is part of her relationship compatibility shit test, and I immediately mentally stamp an expiry date on the relationship. One of my favourite girls, a Swedish nurse, brought this up one night. At first I let it slide while making jokes, then when she forced me to get serious about it, I simply said "we don't have compatible views on this, I don't want to continue this conversation" and ended the talk. We broke up soon after.

Messages In This Thread