rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Busking and Getting Laid

Busking and Getting Laid

Badwolf...what part of Asia are you in? I'm going to be on a six month stint in Japan in the near future....

Some market owner's daughter going apeshit...? Worrying about stuff like that would be, with all due respect, pathetic.

I can do what I want. I have multiple income streams so fucking around is my main MO with busking. I guess if I was truly dependent on it I might give it more thought, but living on my knees doesn't seem like the way to go.

Besides, living in fear of some chick chewing me out isn't really my style. If anything that sounds mad hilarious. Maybe there's a cultural barrier that separates our thoughts...in America it wouldn't matter AT ALL if everyone knew I was banging chicks from busking. If anything it would only help my chances....both for money and poon

The whole costume thing reeks of gimmick. People compliment me that my style and music is real. That's all I care about. I'm not trying to be billboard certified or even get famous. This is purely for love of music. I take out a 5 gallon bucket, sit down, and play my heart out. People can take it or leave it.

I guess there are a lot of good musicians out there and to get noticed sometimes you gotta do stuff like that...it's just not for me.

I can't shake the idea that if I dress up and play make-believe rockstar I'm no different than early-era Mystery or Kiss...and we all know general opinion on both...total joke

Vaun...I have a busking setup that would allow you to have a backing track and a fairly hidden/discrete speaker...it's what I use when I'm not 'legally' allowed to be amplified and no one has ever complained/noticed...PM me and I'll send you the exact setup. It's cheap and very reliable.

Messages In This Thread